Thursday, February 12, 2015

Banila Co Clean it zero

Hi!

I am going to review on banila Co's clean it zero! I have gotten this makeup remover in Seoul last year. I had heard lots of good reviews about the product so decided to load it back to sg. Hehe~

For the past few years that I can remember, the makeup remover I had been using is bifesta cleansing express.
*pic taken from web



Until this product came.... and that is Banila Co's Clean it Zero. The one I purchased in Seoul is for sensitive skin.


* pics taken from Web

After using the product, I simply just chunk my bifesta to one side. This has become my new love. Lol~

The cleansing cream is a very interesting texture, it feels and looks like cream texture but when u starts to massage the cream on your face it turns to half oil and cream texture. So it does not feels super oily and does not leave an oily feeling on your face. 

It also effectively and efficiently cleans all up my eyes, face and lip makeup within 1 to 2 mins of massaging. 

I finished the bottle so fast that I am shocked myself. Yes I simply adore this product. Definitely a repurchase when I travel to Seoul this March!  MUST BUY A FEW BOTTLES! HEHE~



No comments:

Post a Comment