Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Foam

This is the facial foam I have been using for the past 3 months! Sulwhasoo gentle Cleasing foam! It lasts me for about 3 months per bottle! Wow!

I purchased it at incheon airport when I was heading back to Singapore. I simply regret just getting 1 of it because the retail price in sg is at sgd 50 while I gotten it at sgd 30 plus in incheon. REGRET. 

This cleansing form is really gentle for my sensitive skin and the best part is it doesn't leave a dry feeling on your skin.

The cleanser is a gel type cleanser with a herbal scent which I really like! 

I also noticed that my skin condition gotten better, pores reduced, less of the redness and looking more radiant. 

Definitely a repurchase for me! But not in sg.

I must get it in Seoul! Seoul! Seoul! March pls come ASAP!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment