Wednesday, April 4, 2018

WoWo Hair Products

I am recently exposed to this brand of hair care series.

I started using them for a couple of months and i am in love with them!

They are WoWo Pure Ginger Shampoo, WoWo Nutrition Hair Mask and WoWo Hair Essential Oil!



I have sensitive scalp, dry hair, frizzy hair, split hair ends and hair loss problem.

But after using the WoWo Hair Series for 1 month, my hair and scalp problem tremendously improve!

My scalp is super sensitive to commercial shampoo, so anything that has alot of chemicals in it, my scalp will starts to feel itchy and starts to get inflammation after using.

But using WoWo Hair Series makes my scalp feels great!

My scalp and hair doesn't get oily at the end of the day, even after a session of yoga, it does not have the super oily smell and my hair and scalp doesn't feel as oily as before.

My hair condition also got better, even my bf says my hair is smooth now. hahaha

Although not that superb good can go advertisement but it is really in good condition.

My hair looks like they undergo treatment lor.... :)



WoWo Pure Ginger Shampoo can even cleanse my scalp, silicone oil stuck on my scalp are being cleanse out by the shampoo!

I can see flakes dropping out from my scalp after using WoWo Pure Ginger shampoo!

Now the flakes are less, meaning not much of silicone oil on my scalp already which means my scalp can grow more hair now!!!

Guess what? Because i am so satisfied with the products, i decided to be WoWo Authorized Distributor myself.

I want to share my experience and the goods after using the shampoo to all the people out there, like you!

So you can look for me to get WoWo Hair and face series!

You can also contact me if you need any more details..

You can whatsapp me at 97700162 or wechat me at cynthiag0608

I have a Qoo10 shop too!!! Qoo10 Shop

Xoxo

Cynthia






No comments:

Post a Comment