Saturday, May 2, 2015

Beauty tip #1

I am going to share some beauty tips with u!
It may be some stuffs that you already know but I still feel that I must write them down and to tell you that they are important in part of your skincare routine!

#1 always put on a sunblock / cream with spf when u go outdoors!
This is the most important tip and I always nagged at my friends since maybe at the age of 23 to put on sunblock every single day.

Why is it important? UV rays are extremely harmful to our skin. Not to mention the development of skin cancer under pro longed hours under the sun. You can also develop brown spots and it will cause uneven skin tone. Once you develop brown spots it will be hard for you to remove them!

You will have wrinkle and premature aging skin faster! I am sure none of us will wan to have skin age 40 when you are only 30.

Thus, sunblock or sunscreen is extremely important in your skincare routine. Even if I am indoor I will apply a 30+ spf sunblock. Cos even the lighting in your room can cause damage in your skin over long hours. So ya I am just kiasu and kiasi. :x

I am just writing what I think is important of cos you don't have to follow.. :)

But perhaps you can Google "why sunscreen are important" and see the results for yourself!

Hahaha~ alright time to get some beauty sleep!
Enjoy ur long weekend and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment