Saturday, May 2, 2015

Review of Tony moly sherbet cleanser

Ok I got this item in korea during my March trip to korea. I heard pretty good reviews of it so decided to give it a try.

It is similar to banila Co's clean it zero, a balm texture of makeup remover.



There is an inner lid for hygiene purpose and I really like the scent of the sherbet cleanser. Very relaxing and soothing to your mind and skin. Hahaha... 

It works just like the banila Co's clean it zero. You scoop maybe a 50 cents size of product and apply all over your face and slowly massage till they melt and dissolve your makeup. 


This is how the sherbet cleanser looks like. Sorry it looks like a mess. Hahahaha.... but ya.

Used the product for about a week. 
If I were to compare this tony moly sherbet cleanser to banila Co's clean it zero. I will say that it does a decent job of removing makeup but it is harder to clean off the sherbet cleanser as compared to the banila Co's. There is always a residual of the cleanser left on my face after washing with water. However banila Co's will be clean off even with just washing with water. (I hope you get what I mean)

So the Tony moly one will only feel clean after using a cleansing foam to wash off. 

Price is definitely a win as compared to banila Co's.  It is around 9k won. (I think, sorry can't remember clearly) it is cheaper. Hahaha

Cleaning effect, well I will still prefer banila Co's due to the reason I mentioned on top. So ya.... it all depends on the user.  :p

Overall. This is not a bad product but you need to ensure u remove the product from your face totally! 

Pls note that I also use eye & lip remover before using the Tony moly sherbet cleanser or banila Co's clean it zero.

Alright, hope I wrote something informative. He hehe nights everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment