Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Laneige Clear C Advanced Effector

I am going to review on Laneige clear c advanced effector!
Ok I have tried to use the product for the past 5 days but all I can say is.... we are not fated to be....


It came in a heavy glass bottle just like the iope bio essence but the laniege one has a pump! You can easily control the amount of essence you want.

It also has a strong berry smell which is really pleasant. I really love the smell!  

The words on the bottle are "92.5% superberry extract" & "crystal clear and hydrated skin with superberry extract 92.5%" & also "for all skin types / 150ml"

There are markings on the side of the bottle and you are supposed to finish the whole bottle within 1 month! 

After using.... I really love the essence but it is not suitable for my skin..  it caused irritation and breakouts on my skin.... sobs. 

I love you~ but we are not fated to be.... 

Ya. After trying out for 5 days, my skin becomes red on the cheeks, irritation and breakouts on the forehead and cheeks. I panicked and switched back to my holy grail - my iope bio essence.... please save my skin!!! :~(

It will be a very good essence if you do not have freaking sensitive skin like me. Thus if you have sensitive skin, perhaps it will be good to test out before buying the product. Qoo10 does sell tester kit. 

Yup. Need to wait for my skin condition to improve before I can try out other stuffs! 

BTW happy Chinese new year everyone! Hope you are enjoying your holidays and I shall be reviewing my favourite cushion foundation soon! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment