Friday, February 6, 2015

Innisfree creammellow lipstick review

Dear you~

This is my first review on a series of lipsticks from innisfree which I am loving them so much!
I don't usually like to wear anything on my lip until I try out this series of lipstick!

I gotten #3 Cream Coral at first and I love it so much and purchased another #10 Latte Brown later on.
So this is a must try if you are looking for a moisturising and pretty lipstick!

For your information, I bought the lipsticks from qoo10 at S$16 each.


There are total 10 colors from this Innisfree creammellow lipstick series.
The best  colors from this range are #3 Cream Coral, #8 Moistful Dewy Red and #9 Blueberry Burgundy
*picture taken from Google search engine


I will be reviewing 2 lipstick colors from this series.
1. #3 Cream Coral
2. #10 Latte Brown

Overall
The package comes in a recycled paper box which is environmental friendly. It is not drying to the lips and I really love it. haha~

#3 Cream Coral




#10. Latte Brown


Swatches of the 2 lipsticks, please pardon my chui skin without makeup. :p


#3 Cream coral - only top lip


#3 Cream coral - full
This color really brighten my whole look! 




#10 Latte Brown - top lip


#10 Latte Brown - full
This is more of a nude color which is suitable for a everyday look.




Ok! Bye~

1 comment: