Sunday, February 8, 2015

IOPE BIO ESSENCE INTENSIVE CONDITIONING

Hi you!

Let me tell you my favourite essence product!
After using this product for 2 weeks, I feel my skin got smoother, clearer and my pores significantly reduce!

My skin type is oily t-zone and dry cheeks with large pores on my nose and cheek.

And my favourite essence is.............
IOPE BIO ESSENCE INTENSIVE CONDITIONING

I have gotten a few bottles of samples from aritaum when I went to korea for holiday during June. I tried the samples and I fell in love with it. As the store assistants mentioned that this is selling like hot cakes so I have to give it a try!

After using up 4 bottles of samples, I decided to purchase the full bottle from qoo10!



This is the first essence I have ever tried. I have never tired SK II before as I feel it is too expensive to maintain as a routine thus I really love this IOPE BIO ESSENCE! It is ranging from S$50++ - S$60++ on qoo10 and korea is selling it at Won 60,000.

The bottle is a heavy glass bottle with a dispense hole on top. The glass bottle can be slippery so gonna be careful from dropping to the bottle onto your feet because it happened to me once. Sobs!

The texture of the essence is very watery. A box of cotton pads will be given together with the purchase of the essence. I didn't use the cotton pad cos I feel it absorbs too much of the product and it will be a waste!  So I just use my normal Watson cotton pad. Hehe ~ the essence really absorbs fast into my skin! 

I am currently applying it as a first step to both my day and night skincare routine and it works really well! 
After applying essence, I will continue with the rest of my skincare routine! 

You are supposed to finish the product within 1 month. There are indications on the side of bottle to show how much of the essence u should use one day. But I feel it is a waste to pump so much to the cotton pad, so I just dispense to half wet cotton pad for my entire face.

I have already purchase my 2nd full bottle from qoo10 and definitely will keep using it unless something else temps me. Hehe

Well there are other products that I am tempted to try! Oops. I will be trying out 1. Laneige clear-c advanced effector and 2. Hera cell essence toooooooo.... 

Haha so stay tune for my review! 
* gonna wait a while cos I will testing the product as least 2 weeks to see the effects. Be patient! Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment