Sunday, March 1, 2015

Innisfree super volanic pore clay mask

Hi!!!

Today I am going to review on innisfree super volanic pore clay mask!



I have used the mask for a few months now and definitely loving it!!!

My face feels clean and refresh everyone after used. It is a MUST-HAVE  for my weekly skincare routine.

It is mainly for deep cleaning of pores and "sucking" out extra sebum and dirt in your pores! It also helps in tightening of pores and also you will see the reduction of black and white heads on your nose!

It is best if you are able to use it weekly and leave it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.. remember to apply it on a clean face!

Here is a pic of my skin after applying the innisfree super volanic pore clay mask... I tend to apply thicker layer to my nose or any troubled area...


See how big are my pores! Sob

After 20 minutes....


Wash if with lukewarm water and apply your skincare as usual!

Let's all achieve a pore less and silky face!!! Roar!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment